Being Beta

Exercises in the higher banter with One of 26. Elsewhere called 'poet of adland'. By a whipple-squeezer. Find out why being beta is the new alpha: betarish at googlemail dot com

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Commercial: Painting pictures with words





I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it until I'm put face down in burning box. You can tell when a tone of voice is on song, and being well written, by looking at the small things. Genius really does lie in the details. As lastminute.com show, in this email to me. Knowing the communication - and what really happens to it - leads to a great opportunity. Which they take. Is it web safe? Adhere to usability guidelines? Really, who cares? It made me get the images in the email, and visit the site again.

UPDATE: And it doesn't stay the same either. Nice.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home