Being Beta

Exercises in the higher banter with One of 26. Elsewhere called 'poet of adland'. By a whipple-squeezer. Find out why being beta is the new alpha: betarish at googlemail dot com

Friday, November 21, 2008

What blog am I?


Well, according to Typealyzer:

ISTJ - The Duty Fulfillers

The responsible and hardworking type. They are especially attuned to the details of life and are careful about getting the facts right. Conservative by nature they are often reluctant to take any risks whatsoever.

The Duty Fulfillers are happy to be let alone and to be able to work int heir own pace. They know what they have to do and how to do it.


Which sort of sounds right, if a bit dull.

More promising is the diagram that shows you the parts of the brain that were used when the blog was being written (see above).

Being Beta: now officially more practical thinking that he thought he was.

(Hat tips: Andrew Sullivan, via Comment Central)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Aniston said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:35 am  
Blogger harry said...

Interesting! I am very grateful for everything you have shared with us. I have read several of your blogs, and they are always full of useful information. I am going to look at your other blogs in the hopes of getting help to Write My Assignment which is due today.

9:31 am  
Blogger billygiil said...

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested Buy Pearl Earrings banarasi dupatta in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.African Waist Beads

7:43 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home