Being Beta

Exercises in the higher banter with One of 26. Elsewhere called 'poet of adland'. By a whipple-squeezer. Find out why being beta is the new alpha: betarish at googlemail dot com

Monday, December 15, 2008

The kids are alright!

No really, they are. Admittedly, I came to this conclusion during an insomnia-induced perusal of NME's (I know, I know, far too old for that type of shenanigan) tracks of the year.

In the spirit of adventure, and doing one's bit for the faltering economy, I invested in a random 10 of the sample, biased towards the top end of the run down. And blow me if - apart from MGMT - they weren't all excellent. Especially Ladyhawke and Friendly Fires, who are my new favourite thing. All hail the latter:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home