Being Beta

Exercises in the higher banter with One of 26. Elsewhere called 'poet of adland'. By a whipple-squeezer. Find out why being beta is the new alpha: betarish at googlemail dot com

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Poetry: In the absence of a flood

I don't do this often, so please indulge me. A few weeks ago, I did a summer school workshop at The Poetry School in London.

One of our sessions was on the 'City River', expertly led by Jane Draycott. One of her exercises was to get us to read one of the poems we drafted during the day... while she recorded it.

Eeeek! But, in the spirit of sharing, here's the result. Apologies for the stumble at the end. (To play the track, hit the bade below, then it's the tiny icon in the middle right of the screen.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul Campy said...

Nice one, sir. I'll be visiting Shakespeare & co in a month or so. Should I still be looking out for something on the wall?

9:10 pm  
Blogger BetaRish said...

Worth a shot, I guess. I really don't know how long they leave stuff up on the walls for though.

9:59 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home