Being Beta

Exercises in the higher banter with One of 26. Elsewhere called 'poet of adland'. By a whipple-squeezer. Find out why being beta is the new alpha: betarish at googlemail dot com

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Video: Cook back in anger



So a few weeks ago, The Spectator ran a competition to submit an extract from a novel or a play where the title was changed by a single letter. At the time, I was reading John Osborne's Look Back In Anger. So naturally, I thought there was space for a spoof somewhere...

While I await to hear to whether I have persuaded the denizens of the Coffee House that it's worthy of some reward, I thought I'd have a muck around with the script, and turn it into a film utilising the whizzy Xtranormal service.

Isn't it amazing how 21st century you can make the kitchen sink 'drama'?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home