Being Beta

Exercises in the higher banter with One of 26. Elsewhere called 'poet of adland'. By a whipple-squeezer. Find out why being beta is the new alpha: betarish at googlemail dot com

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Yearnote: 2011

I really can't get my stuff together (and truth be told, don't think that enough that is that different happens to me to warrant them) to do weeknotes.

But I thought even I can get my stuff together to do a yearnote.

It has been a busy year. Two new bathrooms at home, for starters.

Then there was a trip to St Petersberg:

IMG_3854

We had two new lodgers come and join us on a permanent basis:

When Malachite and Asturias met Aldous the Poetry Bat... 3

Then we left them for a bit and went to Glasgow for a short while:

IMG00187-20110710-1511

Somehow I managed to get promoted too.

And picked up an award for a poem too (not my hair).

I made a wedding in Italy with 30 seconds to spare, and when I got my breath back, managed to read a poem:

IMG_3910

There was an exhibition:

IMG_3934

And a birthday treat, at Camp Nou too:

IMG_4433

All in all, not too bad. See you on the other side, and happy 2012.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul Campy said...

Happy New Year, hope you have a great 2012!

12:43 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home